How to get help

If your employer is breaking the rules of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, or is abusing you or someone you know, you should report it.

Call Service Canada’s tip line: 1-866-602-9448

      • This service is confidential. Service Canada will not tell your employer you called.
      • You can talk to a Service Canada agent in one of more than 200 languages.
      • You can leave an anonymous message to report your concerns. All calls are taken seriously and may be investigated.

You can also report abuse to Service Canada using this online form.

If you need help right away, call 9-1-1 or your local police.

Click here for more information on 9-11 and how to handle an emergency.



Posters, Pamphlets & Informational Documents

Temporary foreign workers: Your rights are protected – Government of Canada


9-11 Fact Sheet (Multilingual)

Fire Safety Sheet (Multilingual) from Windsor Fire & Rescue Services

Webinars & Information Sessions