windsor-essex workforce attraction and retention survey 2019
We are conducting this survey to gather people’s thoughts about Windsor-Essex as a place to live, work, and study. We want to gather as many perspectives as possible so that we can make strong recommendations to decision-makers in our community and help drive positive change in our region and its labour market. Have your say! It will only take about 10-15 minutes and you can be entered in a draw to win great prizes at the end.
- $200 value “Taste Windsor-Essex!” experience package courtesy of Tourism Windsor-Essex Pelee Island, including:
- 2 EPIC Wineries Tasting Passes
- 2 Barrels Bottles & Brews Flight Logs
- Lunch at one of Tourism Windsor-Essex Pelee Island‘s tasting partners
- $25 Gift card for local produce (Lee & Maria’s Market in Kingsville)
- $100 Devonshire Mall Gift Card (2 chances to win), courtesy of the Windsor-Essex Economic Development Corporation
- $100+ value gift basket including an assortment of hand-made goods, courtesy of Whiskeyjack Boutique
- $60 value gift basket including an assortment of locally hand-made goods
- $15 Tim Hortons Gift Card (4 chances to win)
Prizes sponsored by:
about the #startyqg PROJECT
The Strategies for Talent Attraction and Retention Toolkit for Windsor-Essex is a research and innovation project being conducted as part of the Local Employment Planning Council. Its main objective is to generate locally-specific and evidence-based recommendations for employers, industry associations, and leaders at all levels of government for retaining and attracting our workforce in Windsor and Essex County. Workforce WindsorEssex will be making blog posts about ongoing findings in the data for the remainder of 2019, and will be releasing new online tools that help jobseekers and employers connect the right people to the right jobs. In early 2020, we will be publishing a guide summarizing all of our recommendations for regionally-specific talent attraction and retention.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Julian Villafuerte (Project Coordinator and Researcher at Workforce WindsorEssex) by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 226 674 3220 ext. 850