University professors and post-secondary assistants

This minor group includes university professors and lecturers, and post-secondary teaching and research assistants. They are employed by universities and colleges.

4011 · University professors and lecturers
3 Jobs

University professors and lecturers teach courses to undergraduate and graduate students and conduct research at universities. University professors who are…

Learn More Browse 3 Jobs Follow
4012 · Post-secondary teaching and research assistants
0 Jobs

Post-secondary teaching and research assistants assist university professors, community college and CEGEP teachers and other faculty members in teaching and…

Learn More Follow

Help Us Serve You Better

We are collecting data to better understand who is looking for work and what kind of opportunities jobseekers are searching for. This data is completely anonymous and non-personally identifiable.

Your Age:

to Top