ARE YOU AN EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE?
If you’re an employer and you’re looking to hire, here’s how we can help:
- Let us search our database of resumes to see if their are candidates who match your needs
- Let us share your job postings with our WEjobs distribution list
WEskills Database Search
Workforce WindsorEssex has a WEskills database of thousands of resumes. We work with partnering employment service providers to collect resumes of unemployed and under-employed individuals who may have the skills and experiences that you’re looking for.
As a free service to employers, Workforce WindsorEssex can perform a search in our database to identify potential candidates and introduce you, the employer, to a Job Developer at a partnering employment service provider who can work with you on the rest of the candidate recruitment and hiring process.
Our partnering employment service providers also have access to wage and training incentives through the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada.
The steps we take in the search are the following:
- Resumes are identified using your search criteria
- We introduce a partnering employment service provider contact to you
- We advise our partner who in the database has the skills and experience that you are looking for.
- Our partner will contact you directly, as the potential employer, and work with you on the rest of the recruitment and hiring process, including making you aware of any eligible hiring or training incentives.
Send us your postings
Send us a link to your organization’s online job posting and we will share it with our WEjob email subscribers. WEjobs also shares upcoming career fairs and short term trainng opportunities, so if you’re aware of those kind of opportunities, please pass that information along as well.
SIGN UP YOURSELF
Lastly, don’t forget to sign up for WEjobs yourself so you can see how and when your information is shared.
If you have any questions or concerns or if you are open to this process, please contact us @ email@example.com.