Capturing current government support programs available to private sector companies, over 60 services and programs are listed in this 25-page document.
Featuring information on business management and efficiencies, diversification, workforce development, capitalization and financing, research and development and including details on grants, programs and incentives.
The Employment Support Programs Matrix is a collaborative document, developed with:
- The City of Windsor
- Essex Community Futures Development Corporation
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario
- National Research Council of Canada, Industry Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Employment & Infrastructure
- Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities
- Natural Resources Canada
- Service Canada
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada
- WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation
- Workforce WindsorEssex