The Workforce WindsorEssex customer service charter sets out our commitment to provide the best customer service.
Workforce WindsorEssex will be the acknowledged provider of local workforce information and champion of workforce development initiatives unique to the Windsor-Essex region. We provide quality, consistent information, support, and assistance to create a competitive, innovative and skilled workforce.
CUSTOMER SERVICE PRINCIPLES
- Workforce WindsorEssex will respond promptly to enquiries through the most appropriate communication mode; phone, email or website
- We aim to respond to phone enquiries and emails within one working day – and mail correspondence within 48 hours
- We will provide accurate and up to date information in a timely fashion as available, adhering to our responsive timelines
- Workforce WindsorEssex aims to tailor responses to requests
- Workforce WindsorEssex aims to provide linkages and referral to other community services and provide information relevant to requests received
- Workforce WindsorEssex has systems in place to ensure that protection of confidential information
- We handle all your information in accordance with current privacy laws
- We are open and transparent about our processes
- Workforce WindsorEssex aims to provide consistent and clear information across our communication channels
- Our staff must disclose conflicts of interest
- Access will be given to your personal information if requested
- Business dealings will be conducted with integrity and honesty
- Every person is treated equally