Help us better understand and share the skills and talents of our region’s workforce with potential employers!
WHAT IS IT?
The WEskills database is a growing collection of resumes from individuals who are unemployed or underemployed.
It provides a regional skills profile of the available workforce in Windsor-Essex.
The database is used as a tool for:
- Matching the current skills of the workforce with skills needed by employers
- Attracting new employers to the region
- Identifying trends
- Identifying training opportunities
HOW IT WORKS?
- Employers and Service Providers tell us their hiring needs.
- A WEskills Database search for specific skills, experience, education, etc., is conducted.
- Potential candidates identified.
If YOU ARE IDENTIFIED
Workforce WindsorEssex will contact your Service Provider to inform them of the possible job opportunity.
Your Service Provider will then contact you.
how to SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
Due to COVID-19, the Workforce WindsorEssex office is closed to in-person visitors. Please submit your resume online.
For all WEskills Database related inquiries, please contact: email@example.com