Help us better understand and share the skills and talents of our region’s workforce with potential employers!
What is it?
The WEskills database is a growing collection of resumes from individuals who are unemployed or underemployed.
It provides a regional skills profile of the available workforce in Windsor-Essex.
The database is used as a tool for:
- Matching the current skills of the workforce with skills needed by employers
- Attracting new employers to the region
- Identifying trends
- Identifying training opportunities
How Does it Work?
- Employers and Service Providers tell us their hiring needs.
- A WEskills Database search for specific skills, experience, education, etc., is conducted.
- Potential candidates identified.
If you are Identified:
Workforce WindsorEssex will contact your Service Provider to inform them of the possible job opportunity.
Your Service Provider will then contact you.
How to Submit Your Resume:
Due to COVID-19, the Workforce WindsorEssex office is closed to in-person visitors. Please submit your resume online.
For all WEskills Database related inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org