Windsor Women Working with Immigrant Women (Windsor)
Industries: Civic and social organizations · Other individual and family services
1368 Ouellette Avenue, Windsor, Ontario, N8X 1J9
WebsiteEmail firstname.lastname@example.orgCall (519) 973-5588
Windsor Women Working with Immigrant Women’s staff are able to help you get training, build skills, and get a job. They are also able to help businesses by offering job developer services, training placement incentives for new hires, and help with Canada-Ontario Job Grant Applications.
- Resource and Information Centre: computer access lab, job postings, photocopier, fax machine, employment and training related resources
- One-on-one counselling: career assessment, occupation research, employer research, resume and cover letter preparation, mock interview
- Workshop and training: Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing, Job Search Express, Hidden Market Job Search Strategies, Interview Preparation, Employment Ontario Service Orientation, Youth Service Orientation, Youth Employment Success Strategies, Employment Standard Acts, and Specific Employer Info Sessions
- Financial Support for job seekers: transportation, work cloth, temporary daycare, start-off tools
- Employer Incentives
- The Employment Ontario Programs we deliver include: Apprenticeship, Employment Ontario Employment Services, Second Career preparation, Canada Ontario Job Grant, Youth Job Link, Youth Placement and the Ontario Job Creation Partnership
- This site offers Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) classes for English. To take language training classes here, you will first need to be assessed at the Language Assessment and Resource Centre.