The Board of Workforce WindsorEssex is comprised of representatives of the various sectors of the economy in Windsor and Essex County as well as post-secondary education. As well, the board has resource members that provide guidance and support to the Board Directors.
Board Meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month at 5 p.m.
MEET OUR BOARD MEMBERS
President & Board Chair
Doug Sartori, Principal, P42 Systems
Mike Bilton, Technical Sales Manager, Windsor Mold Group
Bryn Furtaw, Director of Finance, Gorski Bulk Transport Logistics & Transportation Services Inc
Lubna Alsamer-Barakat, Essex County Community Engagement Coordinator, Multicultural Council of Windsor & Essex County
Leslie Frattaroli, Vice-President of Engagement & Donor Stewardship, United WAy Windsor-Essex County
Lee Haldman, Governance & Strategy Consultant
Stephanie Lyanga, Program Manager, Women’s Enterprise Skills Training of Windsor Inc. (WEST)
Rob Petroni, Business Manager, LIUNA 625
Candace Quinlan, Manager of Programs, Junior Achievement Southwestern Ontario
Jocelyn Winter, Student Experience Coordinator, Odette School of Business, University of Windsor
- Nadine Crumb, Employment and Training Consultant, Ontario Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
- Andrew Daher, Executive Director of Employment & Social Services, City of Windsor
- Jelena Payne, Community Development and Health Commissioner, City of Windsor
- Alicia Sliepenbeek, Service Delivery Coordinator, Ontario Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
- Jennie Thornton, Service Delivery Manager, Ontario Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
BYLAWS, POLICIES & STRATEGIC PLAN
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
The Board was incorporated as Workforce Development Board Windsor Essex, a non-profit organization under the Ontario Corporations Act, on March 14, 2008, and given Ontario Corporation Number 1762309.
HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
The Board adopted the Human Resource Policy at their meeting of October 15, 2009. It was revised June 14, 2012 to include the compensation approach.