The Board of Workforce WindsorEssex is comprised of representatives of the various sectors of the economy in Windsor and Essex County as well as post-secondary education. As well, the board has resource members that provide guidance and support to the Board Directors.
Board Meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month at 5 p.m.
MEET OUR BOARD MEMBERS
President & Board Chair
Doug Sartori, Principal, P42 Systems
John Toth, President, Unifor Local 195
Tina Papac, Corporate & Professional Training Consultant, St. Clair College
Melissa Simas, Human Resources Manager, Windsor Regional Hospital
Frédéric Boulanger, Regional Manager, Collège Boréal
Bryn Furtaw, Director of Finance, Gorski Bulk Transport Logistics & Transportation Services Inc
Mike Bilton, Advanced Engineering, Plasman Group
- Nadine Crumb, Employment and Training Consultant, Ontario Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
- Bruno Ierullo, Executive Director of Employment & Social Services, City of Windsor
- Jelena Payne, Community Development and Health Commissioner, City of Windsor
- Alicia Sliepenbeek, Service Delivery Coordinator, Ontario Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
- Jennie Thornton, Service Delivery Manager, Ontario Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
BYLAWS, POLICIES & STRATEGIC PLAN
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
The Board was incorporated as Workforce Development Board Windsor Essex, a non-profit organization under the Ontario Corporations Act, on March 14, 2008, and given Ontario Corporation Number 1762309.
HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
The Board adopted the Human Resource Policy at their meeting of October 15, 2009. It was revised June 14, 2012 to include the compensation approach.
The Board’s first Strategic Planning Report was adopted in February 2009 and revised April 2012.