The results are in for August’s employer survey. . .
The results are in for our employer survey looking at the month of August.
We'd like to thank the 30 employers who participated.
Workforce WindsorEssex Monthly Local Employer Labour Survey captures information on what sectors are doing well and what occupations are in-demand or on a downturn.
The five main questions asked to local employers include identifying their business sector, if they have increased or decreased staff, by how many and in what occupations.
Based on survey responses, a Labour Market Facts Sheet has been developed to help human resource professionals and anyone in business looking to recruit or retain talent.
**Names of businesses participating in the survey are kept confidential and individual responses are not shared.**
Highlights from August's survey:
Of the employers who participated, 46.7% indicated their employment remained the same; the other 53.3%, 3 reported a decrease, while 12 employers increased staff.
- 300 seasonal jobs were reported in the manufacturing sector.
Short URL: http://www.workforcewindsoressex.com/?p=5566