YOUTH: “Are you the voice?”
Are you between 17 and 25 years old and living in southwestern Ontario?
Do you want the Young & Free Ontario Spokesperson title for a full year and a competitive annual salary? If you answered yes, this opportunity is for you!
No cue cards. No scripts. Just you, being yourself, speaking for us, Libro Financial Group and United Communities Credit Union.
Create a buzz, get people talking and take home big bucks.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Read the Rules & Regulations at YoungFreeOntario.com. You need to be between 17 and 25 to apply.
- Make a video of yourself showing us why you should be the Young & Free Ontario Spokesperson. Be creative and most importantly, be yourself.
• Edit your video without any outside help
• Upload your 60-second-or-less video to YouTube (we will not accept videos that are longer)
• Tag your video 'youngfreeontario'
• Make sure to copy your video's YouTube URL (do not send your YouTube channel URL)
• For tips on making a YouTube video, click here
- Write a blog post about something that matters to you. Here are some thought starters that you are free to use.
• What the future holds for my generation
• Savings tips for students
• Freedom means ________________________
- Fill out the form at YoungFreeOntario.com making sure to:
• Paste your YouTube URL
• Paste your blog post
• Attach your resume
• Attach your photo
• Hit "Apply"
IMPORTANT: Since a huge part of this job is about you creating awesome videos, you must produce your application video all by yourself including scripting, filming, editing and uploading. It is really important that whoever gets the spokesperson job is thoroughly capable of producing his or her own videos without any outside help.
Wednesday, May 11 @ Noon
Young & Free Ontario is Libro Financial Group's and United Communities Credit Union's ongoing effort to give the 17-to-25 crowd in Southwestern Ontario a voice, a head start and useful information.
Short URL: http://www.workforcewindsoressex.com/?p=2728